From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1110 – Reconstruction of Cathedral St Pierre of Angoulême begun.
- 1110 – Original building of the Worms Cathedral, Holy Roman Empire consecrated (building now mostly disappeared).
- 1111 – Bamberg Cathedral in the Holy Roman Empire consecrated.
- 1112 – Mahadeva Temple of Itagi in the Western Chalukya Empire, India is built.
- about 1113–1150 - Construction of Angkor Wat, Cambodia.
- 1114 – Lakshmi Devi temple, Doddagaddavalli built in the Hoysala Kingdom.
- 1115 – Cloister of the Saint-Pierre abbey in Moissac, France built.
- 1116/17 – Old Bridge, Hasankeyf, Turkey built.
- 1117 – Reconstruction of San Zeno Maggiore in Verona, Italy begun.
- 1117 – Chennakesava Temple, Belur, India (Hoysala Empire) commissioned by King Vishnuvardhana.
- 1117 – Almoravid Koubba in Marrakesh built.
- 1118 – Duomo of Pisa, Italy completed (begun in 1063).
- 1118 – Romanesque Reconstruction of the Carolingian Abbey of Sant'Antimo near Siena, Italy, begun.
- 1118 – Reconstruction of the Early Medieval building of Santa Maria in Cosmedin, Rome, begun.
Mahadeva Temple of Itagi (1112)
Lakshmi Devi temple, Doddagaddavalli (1114)
Saint-Pierre abbey in Moissac (1115)
Chennakesava Temple of Belur (1117)
Almoravid Koubba of Marrakesh (1117)
St. Antimo's Abbey (1118)
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)