112th Brigade (United Kingdom)
The 112th Brigade was a formation of the British Army during the First World War. It was raised as part of the new army also known as Kitchener's Army and assigned to the 37th Division. The brigade was also attached to the 34th Division from July to August 1916.
The infantry battalions did not all serve at once, but all were assigned to the brigade during the war.
- 11th Battalion, Royal Warwickshire Regiment
- 6th Battalion, Bedfordshire Regiment
- 8th Battalion, East Lancashire Regiment
- 10th Battalion, Loyal North Lancashire Regiment
- 112th Machine Gun Company
- 112th Trench Mortar Battery
- 13th Battalion, Royal Fusiliers
- 1st Battalion, Essex Regiment
- 1/1st Battalion, Hertfordshire Regiment
- "37th Division". The Long Long Trail. Retrieved 14 February 2012.