|Centuries:||1st century – 2nd century – 3rd century|
|Decades:||80s 90s 100s – 110s – 120s 130s 140s|
|Years:||110 111 112 – 113 – 114 115 116|
|113 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||866|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
— to —癸丑年十二月初六日
|- Vikram Samvat||169–170|
|- Shaka Samvat||35–36|
|- Kali Yuga||3214–3215|
|- Ǹrí Ìgbò||-887–-886|
|Iranian calendar||509 BP – 508 BP|
|Islamic calendar||525 BH – 524 BH|
|Juche calendar||N/A (before 1912)|
|Julian calendar||113 CXIII|
|Minguo calendar||1799 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||656|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: 113|
Year 113 (CXIII) was a common year starting on Saturday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Celsus and Crispinus (or, less frequently, year 866 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 113 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
By place 
Roman Empire 
- Emperor Trajan sails from Rome to begin his expedition against Parthia. He arrives in Athens where Parthian envoys greets him with olive branches, a sign of peace.
- Trajan's Column near the Colosseum in Rome is completed to commemorate the Emperor's victory over the Dacians in the Second Dacian War.
- Osroes I of Parthia violates the treaty with Rome by installing a puppet ruler in Armenia. The 60 year old emperor, Trajan, marches east without first attempting to use diplomacy to resolve the disagreement.
- Trajan declares Armenia to be annexed and becomes a Roman province.
- Basilica Ulpia is dedicated.
- Last (7th) year of Yongchu era of the Chinese Eastern Han Dynasty.
- "Pattini dheivam" worship is inaugurated in Kannagi Temple in Chera Kingdom in South India, by Emperor Cenkuttuvan; the function is attended by GajaBahu, king of Central Srilanka (Mahavamso).
- Adrianus, sophist philosopher (approximate date) (d. 193)
- Sima Jun, father of Sima Fang, grandfather of Sima Yi, great grandfather of Sima Shi and Sima Zhao (d. 197)
- Pliny the Younger, Roman lawyer and scientist (approximate date)