1150s in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2009)|
|1140s . 1150s in architecture . 1160s|
- About 1150 - Lantern of Battistero di San Giovanni in Florence constructed.
- 1151 - Zamora Cathedral begun.
- 1152 - Great St. Martin Church in Cologne begun.
- 1153 - Baptistry of Pisa begun.
- 1155 - Basilica of San Michele Maggiore in Pavia, Italy completed. It is one of the best surviving examples of Lombard Romanesque architecture.
- 1156 - Senlis Cathedral begun.
- middle of the 12th century - Romanesque church of Saint-Nectaire, France built.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|