|Promotional single by Cassadee Pope from the album Frame by Frame|
|Released||August 27, 2013|
|Writer||Cassadee Pope, Nathan Chapman|
"11" is a song by American country artist Cassadee Pope from her debut solo album, Frame by Frame (2013). Pope co-wrote the song, which tells the story of her parents' divorce, with Nathan Chapman, while the production was handled by Dann Huff.
Background and release
"11" was released onto iTunes on August 27, 2013 as the second of four promotional countdown singles leading up to the album's release. A music video featuring childhood photos and clips of home videos from her family was posted on Pope's YouTube channel August 28 and on her VEVO channel on September 12, 2013.
Upon release, the song was met with generally positive reviews from music critics. It debuted at #38 on the Hot Country Songs chart, the highest debut of the promotional tracks.
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||38|
|US Country Digital Songs (Billboard)||19|
- Thompson, Gayle. "Cassadee Pope Gets Personal on '11' From 'Frame by Frame'". The Boot. Townsquare Media. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
- "Cassadee Pope "11" (Video Premiere)". josepvinaixa. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
- CassadeeVEVO. "Cassadee Pope - 11". YouTube. Google. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
- "Cassadee Pope Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Cassadee Pope.
- "Cassadee Pope Album & Song Chart History". Billboard Country Digital Songs for Cassadee Pope.