11th Parliament of Upper Canada
The 11th Parliament of Upper Canada was opened 7 January 1831. Elections in Upper Canada had been held in October 1830. All sessions were held at York, later Toronto. This parliament was dissolved 1 September 1834.
Both the House and Parliament sat at the old York Court House on King Street until 1832 and moved to the third Parliament Buildings of Upper Canada for the remaining session.
|1st||7 January 1831||16 March 1831|
|2nd||17 November 1831||13 February 1832|
|3rd||31 October 1832||13 February 1833|
|4th||19 November 1833||6 March 1834|
- Legislative Council of Upper Canada
- Executive Council of Upper Canada
- Legislative Assembly of Upper Canada
- Lieutenant Governors of Upper Canada, 1791-1841
- Historical federal electoral districts of Canada
- List of Ontario provincial electoral districts
- Archives of Ontario 
- Early Canadiana Online, Journal of the House of Assembly of Upper Canada, From 7 January to 16 March 1831  http://www.canadiana.org/ECO
- a second seat was added to Carleton County in 1832 and Hamnett Pinhey was elected in October.
- unseated after a protest; George Lyon was declared elected in January 1833.
- died in September 1831 and Hiram Norton was elected in a by-election.
- was declared not elected and John Warren took his place in February 1831.
- died September 1832 and William Hamilton Merritt took his place.
- appointed to the Legislative Council; Absalom Shade was elected in a by-election in April 1831.
- a second seat was added to Lanark County in 1832; Donald Fraser was elected in October 1832.
- unseated in November 1832 and not replaced.
- died in office in January 1834 and was not replaced.
- Duncan McCall died in November 1832 and Colin McNeilledge was seated in January 1833.
- died in August 1832 and Thomas Hornor took his place in November 1832.
- unseated but re-elected in March 1831.
10th Parliament of Upper Canada
|Parliaments in Upper Canada
12th Parliament of Upper Canada
- Handbook of Upper Canadian Chronology, Frederick H. Armstrong, Toronto : Dundurn Press, 1985. ISBN 0-919670-92-X