|This article relies on references to primary sources. (December 2013)|
|Industry||Internet, E-Cards, E-commerce, E-invitations, Artist Studio Platform|
|Founder(s)||Arvind Kajaria, Sharad Kajaria|
|Headquarters||New York, NY, USA|
123Greetings.com is one of the largest, free e-greeting card providers, used by over 120 million people, across 192 countries. The website was co-founded in 1997 by Arvind Kajaria and Sharad Kajaria. 123Greetings.com offers more than 42,000 free ecards under 3,000 seasonal and everyday categories. In 2008, the website raised its first round of funding from Intel Capital, to develop new services and products.
In 2008, the website went social by joining forces with social networking giant, Orkut. The app enabled Orkut users to see what cards other people in their network have sent, review the most popular cards and send out their own, all through the website. 123Greetings.com also developed a Facebook App through which users can send ecards to their friends, see what cards their friends are sending and rate each card, as well as browse the top-rated ecards according to Facebook users.
In 2009, 123Greetings was named the "best e-greeting website" by the "Festival Greetings Diwali" community. The website was also named by Digital Trends as one of the most stable e-greeting websites, along with Hallmark and E-Cards.com and tenth in the Top 10 Websites for Free Ecards by About.com. It was also reviewed and named as one of the best websites for e-greetings by Yahoo! and Squidoo. In 2009, 123Greetings.com was ranked second in Alexa.com's Movers & Shakers list, and 71st largest website on Valentine's Day that same year. In January 2007, comScore ranked 123Greetings as the second fastest growing website in the world.
In 2012, more than 2.5 million Valentine's Day greeting cards were sent from 123Greetings.com, saving over 1000 trees. 123Greetings.com also launched a wide range of cecards by Child Rights and You, a non-profit organization focused on child rights, enabling the non-profit to reach out to an annual 95 million visitors through the 123Greetings Studio platform. In an effort to diversify its products, the website also launched e-cards in several languages including Russian, Chinese and Hindi. 123Greetings.com also has its own mobile app that can be downloaded on iOS and Android devices.
- "123Greetings Studio launches an e-card design contest for St. Patrick’s Day and Easter". The Art List. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "123Greetings.com Launches Studio For Artists". Techie Buzz. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- Bhalotia, Kaushal. "Frequently Asked Questions-123Greetings".
- "Facebook Members Are Offered Free Ecard Application By 123Greetings". PC District. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "123Greetings.com launches ‘Studio’". Business News. IndiaInfoline. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "Arvind Kajaria". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- Team TC. "Customer feedback very important: 123 Greetings CEO". MoneyControl.com. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "Arvind Kajaria, Managing Director, Intrasoft Technologies Ltd.". IndiaInfoline. India Infoline. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "123Greetings.com, Inc. Company Profile". Hoover's. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "123Greetings.com, Inc.". Google Finance. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "incere E-cards Mums Will Love This Mother´s Day While Adoring Children´s Green Avatar". Wallstreet Online. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- "Intel Capital leads Series A investment in 123Greetings.com". News Wire. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "123Greetings.com". Portfolio. Intel Capital. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "123Greetings Cards App Now on Orkut". Tech Tree. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- Roeder, Linda. "Send 123Greetings eCards". About.com. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- Bhatia, Sheveta. "Virtual Diwali". Indian Express. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "Hallmark Best Father’s Day Traffic Handler". DigitalTrends. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- Fisher, Stacy. "Top 10 Websites for Free Ecards". About.com. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- Dawn, Wendy. "Best Places for Free E-Cards and E-Greetings". Yahoo!. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "Top 10 best free ecards sites". Graphic Design. Squidoo.
- "Intrasoft Technologies Ltd.". The Economic Times. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "Holiday Fever Drives Traffic to Shopping Sites in December". comScore. Retrieved 30 March 2013.
- "Over 1000 trees saved by 123Greetings.com's users last year during Valentine's, target to save 2013 trees this year". Yahoo! Finance. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- Averill, Andrew. "Valentine's day e-cards: Are they putting card publishers out of business?". CS Monitor. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "Over 1000 trees saved by 123greetings.com’s users last year during Valentine’s, target to save 2013 trees this year". Virtual Strategy Magazine. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "123Greetings.com offers largest collection of free e-cards for Valentine’s Day". BusinessQT. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "CRY e-greeting cards now available on 123Greetings.com!". Child Rights and You. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- http://www.myfoxwausau.com/story/23461434/123greetingscom-launches-a-vibrant-and-meaningful-ecard-collection-in-association-with-child-rights-and-you-america "123greetingscom launches a vibrant and meaningful ecard collection in association with child rights and you America". Child Rights and You. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "123Greetings Launched Spanish, Chinese, Russian, & Hindi Ecards Under World Languages, Adding Diversity To Its Collection". WRIC. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "Summus and 123Greetings.com Partner to Bring Greeting Cards to Wireless Phones". Wireless Devnet. Retrieved 11 November 2013.