From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
126th may refer to:
- 126th (Peel) Battalion, CEF, a unit in the Canadian Expeditionary Force during the First World War
- 126th Air Refueling Squadron, a unit of the Wisconsin Air National Guard that flies the KC-135R Stratotanker
- 126th Air Refueling Wing, an Illinois Air National Guard air refueling wing located at Scott Air Force Base, Illinois.
- 126th Baluchistan Infantry, a regiment of the British Indian Army
- 126th Cavalry Regiment (United States), a United States military unit of the Michigan Army National Guard
- 126th Delaware General Assembly, a meeting of the Delaware Senate and the Delaware House of Representatives
- 126th Division (People's Republic of China), a division deployed by the People's Republic of China
- 126th meridian east, a line of longitude 126° east of Greenwich
- 126th meridian west, a line of longitude 126° west of Greenwich
- 126th Ohio Infantry, an infantry regiment in the Union Army during the American Civil War
- 126th Pennsylvania Infantry, an infantry regiment of the Union Army of the American Civil War
- 126th Regiment of Foot, an infantry regiment of the British Army, created in 1794 and disbanded in 1796
- Ohio 126th General Assembly, the legislative body of the state of Ohio in the years 2005 and 2006
- Ohio House of Representatives membership, 126th General Assembly, in session in 2005 and 2006
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.