From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1290s 1300s 1310s – 1320s – 1330s 1340s 1350s|
|Years:||1322 1323 1324 – 1325 – 1326 1327 1328|
|1325 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Art and literature|
|1325 in poetry|
|Ab urbe condita||2078|
|Bahá'í calendar||-519 – -518|
|English Regnal year||18 Edw. 2 – 19 Edw. 2|
|Chinese calendar||甲子年 (Wood Rat)
4021 or 3961
— to —
乙丑年 (Wood Ox)
4022 or 3962
|- Vikram Samvat||1381–1382|
|- Shaka Samvat||1247–1248|
|- Kali Yuga||4426–4427|
|Japanese calendar||Shōchū 2
|Minguo calendar||587 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||1868|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1325.|
- January 7 – Alfonso IV becomes King of Portugal.
- February – Muhammad bin Tughluq succeeds his father Ghiyath al-Din Tughluq as Sultan of Delhi.
- March 13 – Recognized date for the founding of Tenochtitlan on a small island in Lake Texcoco by the Mexica empire at the dawn of the day. The Aztec capital becomes Mexico City in 1521.
- November 15 – Battle of Zappolino: Modena defeats Bologna.
- Volodimir of Halych, last king of Rus (Halych-Volyn Rus) of the Romanovichi dynasty, is removed from the throne by his boyars, ending 126 years of Romanovichi rule.
- The town of Bolu is conquered by the Ottoman Empire.
- Ibn Battuta begins his travels.
- Mansa Musa completes his pilgrimage to Mecca.
- May 12 – Rupert II, Elector Palatine (d. 1398)
- date unknown
- probable – Francesco Landini, Florentine organist and composer (d. 1397)
- January 7 – King Dinis of Portugal (b. 1261)
- January 18 – Robert FitzWalter, 1st Baron FitzWalter, English baron (b. 1247)
- April 3 – Nizamuddin Auliya, Sufi saint (b. 1238)
- July 6 – Ismail I, Sultan of Granada (b. 1279) (assassinated)
- November 21 – Yuri of Russia, Prince of Moscow and Vladimir
- December 16 – Charles of Valois, son of Philip III of France (b. 1270)
- date unknown