1330s in poetry
|List of years in poetry (table)|
|... 1325 . 1326 . 1327 . 1328 . 1329 . 1330 . 1331 ...
1332 1333 1334 -1335- 1336 1337 1338
... 1339 . 1340 . 1341 . 1342 . 1343 . 1344 . 1345 ...
In literature: 1332 1333 1334 -1335- 1336 1337 1338
|Art . Archaeology . Architecture . Literature . Music . Philosophy . Science +...|
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- Raimon de Cornet, in a song, urges Philip VI of France to tax those who do not join his projected Crusade and urges those who do not to pray twice or thrice daily for those who do.
- Raimon de Cornet publishes a canso attacking Philip VI of France for failing to fulfill his Crusading vow of 1332
Death years link to the corresponding "[year] in poetry" article. There are conflicting or unreliable sources for the birth years of many people born in this period; where sources conflict, the poet is listed again and the conflict is noted:
- William Langland (died 1400), conjectured author of the 14th-century English dream-vision Piers Plowman
Birth years link to the corresponding "[year] in poetry" article:
- Robert Mannyng (born 1275), Middle English, French and Latin writer in England
- Awhadi of Maragheh (born 1271), Persian
- 14th century in poetry
- 14th century in literature
- List of years in poetry
- Grands Rhétoriqueurs
- French Renaissance literature
- Renaissance literature
- Spanish Renaissance literature