13th Parliament of British Columbia
The 13th Legislative Assembly of British Columbia sat from 1913 to 1916. The members were elected in the British Columbia general election held in March 1912. The British Columbia Conservative Party led by Richard McBride formed the government. McBride resigned as premier in December 1915 to become British Columbia's agent general in London. William John Bowser succeeded McBride as Premier.
Members of the 13th General Assembly
The following members were elected to the assembly in 1912.:
| Government Majority
By-elections were held for the following members appointed to the provincial cabinet, as was required at the time:
- Lorne Argyle Campbell, Minister of Mines, elected March 1, 1916
- Charles Edward Tisdall, Minister of Public Works, defeated by Malcolm Archibald Macdonald, Liberal, March 1, 1916
By-elections were held to replace members for various other reasons:
|Electoral district||Member elected||Party||Election date||Reason|
|The Islands||William Wasbrough Foster||Conservative||December 6, 1913||A.E. McPhillips named to Appeal Court of B.C. in September 1913|
|Victoria City||Harlan Carey Brewster||Liberal||March 4, 1916||R. McBride named Agent-General in January 1916|
- Parker Williams is expelled from the Socialist Party for also holding membership in the Social Democratic Party. On May 15, 1916 he is expelled from the Social Democrats and becomes an Independent Socialist.
- "Electoral History of British Columbia, 1871-1986". Elections BC. Archived from the original on 13 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-27.
- "Premiers of British Columbia 1871-". BC Legislature. Retrieved 2011-07-20.
- "Speakers of the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia 1872-". BC Legislature. Retrieved 2011-07-27.
- McDonell, James K; Campbell, Robert Bennett (1997). Lords of the North. GeneralStore PublishingHouse. p. 226. ISBN 1-896182-71-2. Retrieved 2011-09-20.
- Chambers, Ernest J (1916). Canadian Parliamentary Guide, 1916.
- "Members of the Legislature of British Columbia". BC Legislature. Retrieved 2012-04-22.