13th Rifle Corps
The 13th Rifle Corps was an infantry formation of the Red Army, first formed in 1922.
Part of the formation was involved in the fight against the Basmachis in Bukhara and Samarkand.
In July 1935, the Corps disbanded.
- Turkestan Front (October 1922-June 1926).
- Central Asian Military District (June 1926-Sept. 1927).
- Volga Military District (September 1927-June 1935).
- Ural Military District (July 1935).
On October 12, 1922, the Commander of the Turkestan Front issued Order No. 345 on the formation of the 13th Rifle Corps from units located in the Bukhara People's Republic and Samarkand Oblast. The headquarters was established in the city of New Bukhara, now seemingly Kogon, Uzbekistan. Corps led the Revolutionary Military Council.
On October 12, 1922 the commander of the Turkestan Front issued Order No. 1436/575, in which the headquarters of the abolished Bukhara group of troops turned on the formation of Management 13th RC.
Corps units were involved in the fight against Basmachis in Bukhara and Samarkand.
- The new Bukhara (October 1922 - October 1926).
- Samarkand (October 1926-September 1927).
- Kazan, Sverdlovsk (since 1931).
- http://www.rkka.ru/handbook/personal/repress/komkor.htm site of the Red Army . Encyclopedia . Repression of the Red Army. Corps Commander . P. 57. Todorsky Alexander.
- Centrasia site . Todorsky AI
- TSGSA . F.895 , 672 etc.; 1922 - 1926.
- Website "Archives of Russia ." Central State Archive of the Soviet Army.
- Stepanov Posters and encryption of the Red Army 1922-1924 .
- Website SIBERIA.
1. Military Encyclopedic Dictionary. Moscow, Military Publishing House, 1984 . S.757 -Turkestan front.
2 . Central State Archive of the Soviet Army. F.895, 672 etc.; 1922 - 1926 . - 13th sc.
3 . Stepanov Posters and encryption of the Red Army 1922-1924 . Part I. Storeroom . Number 4 (32 ), 2009 .
1. http://guides.rusarchives.ru/browse/guidebook.html?bid=121&sid=91911 Website "Archives of Russia ." Central State Archive of the Soviet Army. Section VIII. Management and staffs of the infantry formations and units . Office of the rifle corps .
2. Website SIBERIA. http://siberia-miniatures.ru/forum/showthread.php?fid=29&tid=158 Studio "Siberia" forum »The interwar period (1918-1939) / The inter-war period (1918-1939)» Thread: Posters and encryption of the Red Army . 1922-1924 - Page 1.
3. http://www.centrasia.ru/person2.php?&st=1098352039 Todorsky Alexander .