|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s BC 0s BC 0s – 10s – 20s 30s 40s|
|Years:||11 12 13 – 14 – 15 16 17|
|14 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||767|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
— to —甲戌年十二月廿一日
|- Vikram Samvat||70–71|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3115–3116|
|- Ǹrí Ìgbò||-986–-985|
|Iranian calendar||608 BP – 607 BP|
|Islamic calendar||627 BH – 626 BH|
|Juche calendar||N/A (before 1912)|
|Julian calendar||14 XIV|
|Minguo calendar||1898 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||557|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: 14|
Year 14 (XIV) was a common year starting on Monday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Pompeius and Appuleius (or, less frequently, year 767 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 14 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
By place 
Roman Empire 
- Augustus dies and is declared to be a god.
- Tacitus reports that the town and port of Nauportus has been plundered by a mutinous Roman legion that was sent there to build roads and bridges.
- Tiberius succeeds his stepfather Augustus as Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- Legions on the Rhine revolt after the death of Augustus; Germanicus and Drusus put down the revolt.
- Germanicus is appointed commander of the forces in Germany, beginning a campaign that will end in 16.
- Germanicus leads a brutal raid against the Marsi, a German tribe on the upper Ruhr river, who are massacred.
- A census indicates that there are 4,973,000 Roman citizens.
- Claudia Marcella marries Sextus Appuleius.
- Sextus Appuleius and Sextus Pompeius serve as Roman consuls.
- First year of tianfeng era of the Chinese Xin Dynasty.
- Famine hits China. Some citizens turn to cannibalism.
By topic 
- August 19 – Roman Emperor Augustus (b. 63 BC)
- Julia the Elder, daughter of Roman Emperor Augustus (b. 39 BC)
- Postumus Agrippa, grandson of Roman Emperor Augustus (b. 12 BC)