1410s in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 1410 in architecture)
|List of years in architecture (table)|
|... 1400 . 1401 . 1402 . 1403 . 1404 . 1405 . 1406 ...
1407 1408 1409 -1410- 1411 1412 1413
... 1414 . 1415 . 1416 . 1417 . 1418 . 1419 . 1420 ...
|Art . Archaeology . Architecture . Literature . Music . Philosophy . Science +...|
|1400s . 1410s in architecture . 1420s|
- In Prague, at the Old Town Hall, the Astronomical Clock (Orloj) is built.
- In Heidelberg, Germany: the Heiliggeistkirche is begun, but the nave takes until 1441 to complete.
- In Kościan (Poland), the monastery and Mary Magdalene and St Nicolas church are built, with the consent of the King of Poland Władysław Jagiełło.
- 1413 - In Dubingiai (Lithuania), a new masonry castle by Vytautas the Great is built.
- 1418 - Brunelleschi and Ghiberti submit plans for the dome of Florence Cathedral.
- 1419 - Brunelleschi designs the loggia of the Ospedale degli Innocenti in Florence.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|