|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s BC 0s BC 0s – 10s – 20s 30s 40s|
|Years:||12 13 14 – 15 – 16 17 18|
|15 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||768|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1829 – -1828|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||甲戌年 (Wood Dog)
2711 or 2651
— to —
乙亥年 (Wood Pig)
2712 or 2652
|Coptic calendar||-269 – -268|
|- Vikram Samvat||71–72|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3116–3117|
|Igbo calendar||-985 – -984|
|Iranian calendar||607 BP – 606 BP|
|Islamic calendar||626 BH – 625 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1897 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||558|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 15.|
Year 15 (XV) was a common year starting on Tuesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Caesar and Flaccus (or, less frequently, year 768 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 15 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
- Early (approx.) – Emona (on the site of modern-day Ljubljana) is founded by Legio XV Apollinaris.
- May – As part of his campaign against the Germanic peoples, Germanicus captures Thusnelda, wife of Arminius.
- Varna (Odessus), on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, is annexed to the Roman province of Moesia.
- In Rome, the selection of civil servants passes from the people to the Emperor and the Senate.
- The river Tiber floods parts of Rome.
- Valerius Gratus is appointed Prefect of the Roman province of Judea.
Arts and sciences
- September 24 – Vitellius, Roman Emperor (d. 69 AD)
- November 6 – Agrippina the younger, Roman empress (or possibly 16) (d. 59)
- According to Balduin Saria in 1938; not supported by later archaeological findings. Šašel Kos, Marjeta (September 2012). "2000 let Emone? Kaj bomo praznovali?" [2000 Years of Emona? What Will We Celebrate?]. Ljubljana: glasilo Mestne občine Ljubljana [Ljubljana: The Bulletin of the City Municipality of Ljubljana] (in Slovene) XVII (7): 28–29. ISSN 1318-797X. Archived from the original on 2013-07-05. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- Tacitus, The Annals 1.57.
- Tacitus, The Annals 1.76.