1500 Broadway from the southwest
|Location||1500 Broadway, New York City, United States|
|Roof||392 ft (119 m)|
|Floor area||500,000 sq ft|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Arlen Realty and Development Corporation|
|Structural engineer||Rosenwasser / Grossman Consulting Engineers, P.C.|
1500 Broadway is a skyscraper located in Times Square, New York City. The skyscraper was completed in 1972 by Arlen Realty & Development Corporation, topping up at 119 meters (390 feet), and has 34 floors. 1500 Broadway is famous for the seven-storey NASDAQ ticker tape display that wraps around the building and for the glass-fronted studio of ABC's Good Morning America television show.
1500 Broadway occupies an entire block front on the east side of Broadway between 43rd Street and 44th Street, and comprises 500,000 square feet of office and retail space. The property was acquired by Tamares Group in 1995.
Times Square Studios
The 1500 Broadway building is host to ABC Studios and Times Square Studios since 1985. Times Square Studios is a television studio located in Times Square, New York City. The studio is best known as the home of ABC's Good Morning America.
- "1500 Broadway", Emporis. Retrieved on 29 June 2013.
- "Times Square", Tamares. Retrieved on 29 June 2013. Archived 2013-07-02.
- "1500 Broadway | Times Square Plaza | New York City". 1500bdwy.com. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- Fung, Amanda (2012-07-10). "Trade finance firm nearly doubles Times Sq. HQ | Crain's New York Business". Crainsnewyork.com. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Brochure", 1500 Broadway. Retrieved on 26 June 2013.