150 (Yorkshire) Transport Regiment (Volunteers)
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
The regiment was formed in the Royal Corps of Transport in 1967, as 150th (Northumbrian) Transport Regiment from seven territorial transport regiments, with four transport squadrons. The regiment was transferred into the Royal Logistics Corps in 1993, and retitled the 150th (Yorkshire) Transport Regiment. One squadron was transferred to 159th Support Regiment in 2006.
- 523 HQ Squadron (1967 to date)
- 216 (Tyne Tees) Transport Squadron (1967 to 31 March 2007)
- 217 (West Yorkshire) Transport Squadron (1967 to date)
- 218 (East Riding) Transport Squadron (1967 to date)
- 219 (South Yorkshire) Doncaster Transport Squadron (1967 to date)