From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the number 1510. For the year, see 1510.
|Cardinal||one thousand five hundred ten|
(one thousand five hundred and tenth)
|Factorization||2 × 5 × 151|
|Divisors||1, 2, 5, 10, 151, 302, 755, 1510|
- 1510 is an even number.
- 1510 is a composite number.
- 1510 is a deficient number.
- 1510 is an odious number.
- 1510 is an apocalyptic power (21510 contains the consecutive digits 666).
- 1510 is a square-free integer.
- 1510 is an untouchable number.
- 1510 is a subprime number (1510 + 1 = 1511, which is a prime).
- 1510 is one less than an equidigital number.
- If one leading zero is added to 1510, it becomes a palindromic number.
References to 1510
- It is common knowledge that the character limit for messages sent using Pidgin is 1510.
- 1510 kHz was the broadcast frequency for WPGR, Pittsburgh's Gospel Radio station.
- 1510 Charlois is the name of an asteroid.
- Tata 1510/1512 is the largest selling bus model seen regularly in India and neighboring countries and the Seychelles.
- 1510 is the ID of the USS Walter D. Munson
- Tanya Khovanova, Number Gossip: 1510, March 2009