1520 New Hampshire Avenue
- This article refers to the building, for the diplomatic mission, see Embassy of Jamaica in Washington, D.C.
1520 New Hampshire Avenue, NW is located in the Dupont Circle neighbourhood of Washington, D.C.. It has had a number of notable owners, and is currently home to the Embassy of Jamaica to the United States of America.
The building, an example of Beaux-Arts architecture, is a contributing property to the Dupont Circle Historic District and valued at $4,422,000. Beaux-Arts is a neoclassical architectural style that was taught at the École des Beaux-Arts in Paris.
- "Background Note: Jamaica". United States Department of State. December 2008. Archived from the original on 17 April 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "DC Citizen Atlas Real Property Reports". Government of the District of Columbia. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- United States Congress Joint Committee on Printing (1912), Official Congressional Directory, United States Government Printing Office, p. 244
- United States Congress Joint Committee on Printing (1919), Official Congressional Directory, United States Government Printing Office, p. 230
- Lee, Henry J. (1928), Brooklyn Daily Eagle Almanac 1928, Brooklyn Daily Eagle, p. 129
- United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary (1970), Hearings, United States Government Printing Office, p. 387
- Frank, Mary Isabelle (1970), Child Care, Haworth Press, p. 39, ISBN 0-86656-182-X