1558 in India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013)|
Events from the year 1558 in India.
|Years in India:||1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561|
|Centuries:||15th century · 16th century · 17th century|
|Decades:||1520s 1530s 1540s 1550s 1560s 1570s 1580s|
|Years:||1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561|
- Ibrahim Adil Shah I reign (since 1534) as king of the Bijapur Sultanate ends with his death
- Ali Adil Shah I reign as 5th Bijapur Sultanate begins (until 1580)
- The Mughal-Rajput War begins (and continues until 1578)
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (October 2012)|
- August 23 Joao De Bustamante, pioneer of the art of printing in India, specifically in Goa dies (born 1536).
- Ibrahim Adil Shah I, king of the Bijapur Sultanate
- Naik. "[Goanet] 450 years of Printing Press in India". Retrieved July 14, 2013.
|This Indian history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a particular year is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|