155th (South Scottish) Brigade
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 155th (South Scottish) Brigade was a formation of the British Army during the First World War. It was assigned to the 52nd (Lowland) Division and served in the Middle East and on the Western Front.
- 1/4th Battalion, Royal Scots Fusiliers
- 1/5th Battalion, Royal Scots Fusiliers
- 1/4th Battalion, King's Own Scottish Borderers
- 1/5th Battalion, King's Own Scottish Borderers
- 155th Machine Gun Company
- 155th Trench Mortar Battery 
- "52nd (Lowland) Division". The Long Long Trail. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
|This article about a specific British military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|