1624 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1624
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1624 in Denmark.
- February 28 - A decree made it explicitly illegal for Jesuits and monks to appear in the country.
- December 24 - Royal Danish Mail is founded.
- The market hall Børsen opens in Copenhagen.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2012)|
- 7 February – Cort Aslakssøn, astronomer, theologist and (born 1564).
- March 27 - Ulrik of Denmark, duke (born 1578)
- Bang, A. Chr. (1912). Den norske kirkes historie (in Norwegian). Kristiania and Copenhagen: Gyldendal. p. 361.
- "Post Danmarks Historie 1624- 2002" (in Danish). Post Danmark. Retrieved 2012-11-01.
- Wasberg, Gunnar Christie. "Cort Aslakssøn". In Helle, Knut. Norsk biografisk leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 29 October 2012.