1627 in music
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|List of years in music (table)|
|... 1617 . 1618 . 1619 . 1620 . 1621 . 1622 . 1623 ...
1624 1625 1626 -1627- 1628 1629 1630
... 1631 . 1632 . 1633 . 1634 . 1635 . 1636 . 1637 ...
|Art . Archaeology . Architecture . Literature . Music . Philosophy . Science +...|
The year 1627 in music involved some significant events.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- Pietro Millioni and Lodovico Monte – Vero e facil modo d'imparare a sonare..., a collection of songs with alfabeto notation, for the guitar, published in Venice. A very popular songbook, it was reprinted many times and went to at least thirteen editions, the last being issued in 1737.
- Giovanni Battista Abatessa – Corona di vaghi fiori..., a collection of songs with alfabeto notation, for the guitar, published in Venice
- Carlo Farina
- Ander Theil newer Paduanen, Gagliarden, Couranten, französischen Arien
- Il terzo libro delle pavane, gagliarde, brand: mascherata, arie franzese, volte, corrente, sinfonie
- Girolamo Frescobaldi – Il secondo libro di toccate
- Johann Ulrich Steigleder – Tabulaturbuch, 40 variations on Vater unser
- Heinrich Schütz – Dafne
- March 23 – Lodovico Zacconi, composer (born 1555)
- May 2 – Lodovico Grossi da Viadana, Italian composer and monk (born c.1560)
- August 21 – Jacques Mauduit, composer (born 1557)
- November 30 – Pedro Ruimonte, musician and composer (born 1565)
- December – Thomas Lupo the elder, viol player and composer (born 1571)
- date unknown
- Tyler, James and Paul Sparks. The Guitar and its Music: From the Renaissance to the Classical Era. (Oxford University Press: 2002), p. 62.