|1700 Pacific Avenue|
|Former names||First City Centre|
|Location||1700 Pacific Avenue
|Owner||Berkeley First City L.P.|
|Management||Lincoln Property Company|
|Roof||200 m (660 ft)|
|Floor area||124,932 m2 (1,344,760 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
1700 Pacific is a skyscraper located at 1700 Pacific Avenue in the City Center District of Dallas, Texas. The building rises 655 feet (132 meters) and contains 50 floors of office space. It is the seventh tallest building in the city, at 655 feet (200 m) and has fifty floors. It was the second tallest in the city when it was completed in 1983, trailing only Renaissance Tower.
The land on which 1700 Pacific sits was once two triangular blocks separated by Live Oak Street. In 1977 one of the triangular blocks was purchased by Dallas Transit Board for a major transit interchange on a proposed underground transit system
In 2008 Jones Lang LaSalle announced that a 25,000 square feet (2,300 m2) fitness center named "Elevation" would move into 1700 Pacific.
- "Group Buys Building at 211 North Ervay". The Dallas Morning News. September 4, 1977.
- "1700 Pacific to bring fitness center to downtown Dallas." Dallas Business Journal. Monday August 18, 2008. Retrieved on January 17, 2010.
- 1700 Pacific official website
- 1700 Pacific at Emporis
- 1700 Pacific at SkyscraperPage
- 1700 Pacific at Structurae