From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012)|
This article is about the number 1701. For other uses of 1701, see 1701 (disambiguation).
|Cardinal||one thousand seven hundred one|
(one thousand seven hundred and first)
The number 1701 also has unusual properties as it:
- belongs to a set of numbers such that contains exactly seven different digits.
- is a decagonal and a 13-gonal number.
- is divisible by the square of the sum of its digits.
- belongs to a set of numbers with only palindromic prime factors whose sum is palindromic.
- is a First Beale cipher.
- belongs to a set of numbers whose digits of prime factors are either 3 or 7.
- its reversal[disambiguation needed] is divisible by 7.
In other fields
- In the Star Trek science fiction franchise, NCC-1701 is the designation for several starships named USS Enterprise. Several of these vessels are focal points in the fictional universe created by Gene Roddenberry.
|This number article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|