1710 in Spain
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1710
List of years in Spain
- Monarch: Philip V
- Secretary of the Universal Bureau: Pedro Fernández del Campo y Angulo
- July 27 - Battle of Almenar
- August 20 - Battle of Saragossa
- September 9 - Philip V abandons Madrid.
- September 28 - Archduke Charles enters Madrid.
- November 9 - Archduke Charles evacuates Madrid.
- December 8–9 - Battle of Brihuega
- December 10 - Battle of Villaviciosa
- April 24 - Manuel de Oms, 1st Marquis of Castelldosrius, diplomat, man of letters, Viceroy of Peru, 58
- July 8 - Juan García de Salazar, composer, 71
- September 9 - Pedro Manuel Colón de Portugal, 7th Duke of Veragua, 58
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1710 in Spain.|