1739 in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|List of years in architecture (table)|
|... 1729 . 1730 . 1731 . 1732 . 1733 . 1734 . 1735 ...
1736 1737 1738 -1739- 1740 1741 1742
... 1743 . 1744 . 1745 . 1746 . 1747 . 1748 . 1749 ...
|Art . Archaeology . Architecture . Literature . Music . Philosophy . Science +...|
- Holy Trinity Church (Berlin), designed by Christian August Naumann, completed.
- Schloss Meseberg, Germany.
- Prinz-Albrecht-Palais, Berlin, completed.
- Church of Santa Felicita, Florence, rebuilt by Ferdinando Ruggieri, completed.
- Church of Saint Ildefonso, Porto, Portugal, inaugurated.
- New Room, Bristol, England (Wesleyan Methodist chapel).
- Crowcombe Court, Somerset, England, designed by Thomas Parker, completed.
- Old Colony House, Newport, Rhode Island, designed by Richard Munday.
- Frescati House, Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland.
- Nahar Singh Mahal, Ballabhgarh, India (approximate date).
- Catherine Canal, Saint Petersburg, dug.
- January 19 - Joseph Bonomi the Elder, Italian architect working in England (died 1808)
- February 15 - Alexandre-Théodore Brongniart, French architect (died 1813)
- September 15 - Juan de Villanueva, Spanish architect (died 1811)