1756 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1756
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1756 in Denmark.
- October 14 - An Agreement of Friendship and Trade between Denmark and the Ottoman Empire is signed by King Frederick V and Sultan Osman III.
- February 9 – Friderich Christian Hager, governor of the Danish Gold Coast (died 1795)
- February 29 – Christian Frederik Hansen, architect 1845)
- March 1 – Johan Frederik Schultz, printer and publisher (died 1817)
- October 17 – Isaac Abraham Euchel, author and founder of the "Haskalah movement" (died 1804)
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2011)|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1756 in Denmark.|
- "Danish Business Delegation to Turkey" (PDF). Royal Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 11 December 2010.
Trade between our two countries can be dated centuries back. In 1756 Denmark and The Ottoman Empire signed a treaty on commerce and friendship, which paved the way for closer ties both human and commercial between our two people...