179th (2/4th London) Brigade
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 179th (2/4th London) Brigade was a formation of the British Army during the First World War. It was assigned to the 60th (2/2nd London) Division and served in the Middle East. Raised by Colonel, later Brigadier-General, Ned Baird.
- All battalions of the London Regiment as follows:
- 2/13th (County of London) Battalion (Kensington)
- 2/14th (County of London) Battalion (London Scottish)
- 2/15th (County of London) Battalion (Prince of Wales's Own Civil Service Rifles)
- 2/16th (County of London) Battalion (Queen's Westminster Rifles)
- 179th Machine Gun Company
- 179th Trench Mortar Battery
- 3/151st Infantry
- 2/19th Punjabis
- 2/127th Baluchis 
- "60th (2/2nd London) Division". The Long Long Trail. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
|This article about a specific British military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|