180 Montgomery Street
|180 Montgomery Street|
|Alternative names||Bank of the West Building|
|Location||180 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, California
The Swig Company
|Management||The Swig Company|
|Roof||98 m (322 ft)|
|Floor area||300,000 sq ft (28,000 m2)|
|Design and construction|
Fee Munson Ebert
|Developer||The Carlyle Group|
180 Montgomery Street is a 25-story, 98 m (322 ft). Class A office building in the financial district of San Francisco, California. The building serves as the corporate headquarters for Bank of the West, and has offices for other major tenants such as, Ameriprise Financial, Berlitz, Hanjin Shipping, Kforce, Lexmark, Prudential Insurance, the Union Labor Life Insurance Company, and Western Union.
- 180 Montgomery Street at Emporis
- 180 Montgomery Street at SkyscraperPage
- "180 Montgomery Street". The Swig Company. 2010. Retrieved 29 August 2010.
- "180 Montgomery Street: Tenants". 180 Montgomery Street. Retrieved July 8, 2012.
- "Owners Complete Multimillion Dollar Renovation at 180 Montgomery Street in San Francisco" (PDF) (Press release). The Swig Company. 14 October 2008. Retrieved 29 August 2010.