1813 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Events from the year 1813 in Denmark.
- 7 December – Battle of Bornhöved, part of the War of the Sixth Coalition, is fought Danish troops and Swedish cavalry at the small village of Bornhöft in the Duchy of Schleswig and results in Swedish victory.
- 10 December – The Battle of Sehested is fought between Danish and Swedish (with Prussian-Russian battalions) troops at Sehested in Holstein and results in Danish victory.
- 3 February – Andreas Flinch, goldsmith, wood-engraver and lithographer (d. 1872)
- 13 July – Theophil Hansen, architect who later became an Austrian citizen (d. 1891)
- 9 March – Carl Frederik Stanley, sculptor (b. c. 1738)