1894 Wimbledon Championships
|1894 Wimbledon Championships|
London, United Kingdom
|Blanche Bingley Hillyard|
|Wilfred Baddeley / Herbert Baddeley|
The 1894 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 9 July until 18 July. It was the 18th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1894.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org.
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives Ltd. 1977)
1893 U.S. National Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1894 U.S. National Championships