1895 in association football
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
The following are the association football events of the year 1895 throughout the world.
Clubs founded in 1895
- Camberley Town F.C.
- Dundela F.C.
- Eintracht Braunschweig
- FC St. Georg Hamburg
- Pine Villa F.C. (Oldham Athletic A.F.C.)
- R. Daring Club Molenbeek
- Shelbourne F.C.
- Thames Ironworks (West Ham United)
- Yeovil Town F.C.
- Argentina: Lomas Athletic Club
- England: Sunderland
- France: Standard Athletic Club
- Ireland: Linfield
- Scotland: Hearts
- 1895 British Home Championship (March 9 – April 6, 1895)
- 11 February – Maurice Cottenet, French footballer
- 11 April – Jack Bamber, British footballer
- 23 May – Paul Baron, French footballer
- 19 August – Percival Barton, British footballer
- August 31 – Ben Verweij, Dutch footballer (d. 1951)
- 10 September – Jean Batmale, French footballer
- 10 November – Alferd Bower, French footballer
- November 13 – Jan de Natris, Dutch footballer (d. 1972)
- Antonio Bruna, Italian footballer
- Édouard Baumann, French footballer
- Charles Geronimi, French footballer
- Félix Romano, Italian footballer, naturalized French citizen
- Raymond Wattine, French footballer
- 23 February : Henry Allen, British footballer