|Directed by||R. Panneerselvam|
|Produced by||S. S. Chakravarthy|
|Edited by||Anthony Gonsalves|
18 Vayasu is a 2012 Indian Tamil psychological thriller film written and directed by R. Panneerselvam starring the actor known as Johnny. Gayathrie plays the lead female role. The music is by Charles Bosco. It has also Dubbed in Hindi under the Title "Anokha Jaanwar" 
18 Vayasu is about a mentally unstable youngster who falls in love. Whenever he is depressed, he takes on the behaviour of an animal that he sights first.
- Johnny as Karthik
- Gayathrie Shankar as Gayathrie
- Rohini as Dr. Suchithra
- Sathyendran as Jocky
- Yuvarani as Karthik Mother
- J.S as Police Officer
- Sevazhai as Police Officer
- Krishna Davinci
The review aggregator site Bravos assigned this film a very poor 28 out of 100. Vivek Ramz of in.com wrote "Even though Director Paneer Selvam has a new premise, he lets it go loose with lot of loopholes in the script. He has tried to make the offbeat theme into a mainstream one and failed miserably in doing the same." Rohit Ramachandran of Nowrunning.com said of the film "18 Vayasu, just like its protagonist, is on the brink of falling apart." K.R. Manigandan of The Hindu claimed that the film misses its mark.
- "Nic Arts SS Chakravarthy has announced 18 Vayasu with team of Renigunta". www.jointscene.com. 12 December 2009. Retrieved 1 February 2010.
- "'18 Vayasu' from 28 July - Tamil Movie News". IndiaGlitz. 2012-07-14. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "18 Vayasu to release on July 28 : Bollywood, News - India Today". Indiatoday.intoday.in. 2012-07-20. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "18 Vayasu to release this month-end". Supergoodmovies.com. 2012-07-17. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "18 Vayasu Dubbed in Hindi as Anokha Jaanwar". SouthyMania. 2013-08-18. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- "animal instintct directorial debut tamil cinema". www.timesofindia.com. 12 December 2009. Retrieved 22 November 2011.
- "18 Vayasu". Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- Manigandan, K. R. (2012-08-25). "18 Vayasu - Missing the mark". The Hindu (Chennai, India).
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|