|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s BC 0s BC 0s – 10s – 20s 30s 40s|
|Years:||16 17 18 – 19 – 20 21 22|
|19 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||772|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1825 – -1824|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||戊寅年 (Earth Tiger)
2715 or 2655
— to —
己卯年 (Earth Rabbit)
2716 or 2656
|Coptic calendar||-265 – -264|
|- Vikram Samvat||75–76|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3120–3121|
|Igbo calendar||-981 – -980|
|Iranian calendar||603 BP – 602 BP|
|Islamic calendar||622 BH – 621 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1893 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||562|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 19.|
Year 19 (XIX) was a common year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Silanus and Balbus (or, less frequently, year 772 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 19 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
- Maroboduus, king of the Marcomanni, is deposed by Catualda. This ends the threat to the Romans from Germanic tribes until the reign of Marcus Aurelius. Rome places them under its protection.
- Germanicus Julius Caesar, commander in chief of the Roman legions in the East and beloved by the legionaries, dies of poisoning. On his deathbed he accuses Gnaeus Calpurnius Piso, the governor of Syria, of poisoning him.
- Emperor Tiberius expels the Egyptians from Rome, and deports 4,000 Jews from Sicily.
- Agrippina the Elder accuses Gnaeus Calpurnius Piso of having assassinated her husband Germanicus Julius Caesar in Antioch.
- A triumphal arch is built for Germanicus Julius Caesar in Saintes.
- Vonones I of Parthia is removed to Cilicia and kept under house arrest. He escapes, but is caught and killed by a retired legion veteran.
- Last year (6th) of Tianfeng era of the Chinese Xin Dynasty.
- First flying machine, according to the Hanshu.
- Gondophares becomes king of the Saces.