1905 in organized crime
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (May 2008)|
- Salvatore Sabella murders a local butcher after he reportedly violently beat the young Sabella.
- June 2 - Teamsters President Cornelius Shea is accused of taking bribes in order to call off the 1905 Chicago Teamsters' strike. He is acquitted in two trials in January and February 1907.
- October - A Morello Black Hand member, Giuseppe de Priemo, is released from Sing Sing Prison after serving a sentence for counterfeiting. Several weeks later, de Priemo and restaurant owner Pietro Inzarillo are gunned down by several unidentified gunmen.
Arts and literature
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- James Allegretti "Jimmy the Monk", Chicago labor union racketeer and syndicate bookmaker
- Marvin Bas, Chicago syndicate defence lawyer
- Frank Bompensiero "The Bomp", San Diego Mafia Capo and informant
- Gerardo Vito Catena, Genovese crime family member and National Crime Syndicate leader
- Gaspar DiGregorio [Gasperino DiGregorio], Bonanno crime family Capo
- Michele Navarra [Dr. Michelle Navarra], Sicilian mafia boss
- John Roselli [Filipo Sacco], Chicago Outfit member
- January 18 - Joseph Bonanno "Joe Bananas", Bonanno crime family boss