1906 Wimbledon Championships
|1906 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date:||June 25 – July 5 |
London, United Kingdom
|Lawrence Doherty |
|Dorothea Douglass |
|Sydney Smith / Frank Riseley |
The 1906 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 25 June until 5 July. It was the 30th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1906.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives Ltd. 1977)
1906 Australasian Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1906 U.S. National Championships