1910–11 Real Madrid C.F. season
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All: Saura (2)
The 1909–10 season was the 9th season for Madrid FC. The club played some friendly matches against local clubs. They also played in Madrid Championship.
- Madrid abandoned the primitive pitch at the Bullring's avenue to move to the O'Donnell pitch, located between the streets Narváez, O'Donnell, Duque de Sesto and Fernán González. Madrid paid a month's rent of 1,000 pesetas (six Euro). The pitch was 115 metres long and 85 metres wide.
position / round
|First match||Last match|
|Madrid Championship||1||2nd||12 March 1911||25 March 1911|
Last updated: 22 May
|Madrid FC v RS GimnásticaRound 1 12 March 1911||Madrid FC||3–0||RS Gimnástica||Madrid, España|
|Kindelán||Stadium: Av. Plaza Toros
|RS Gimnástica v Madrid FCRound 2 19 March 1911||RS Gimnástica||2–0||Madrid FC||Madrid, España|
|-||Stadium: Av. Plaza Toros
|Madrid FC v RS GimnásticaTiebreak Match 25 March 1911||Madrid FC||1–2||RS Gimnástica||Madrid, España|
|Stadium: Av. Plaza Toros
- Realmadrid.com Official Site
- 1910–11 Squad
- 1910–11 matches
- 1910–11 (Campeonato de Madrid)
- International Friendlies of Real Madrid CF – Overview
- Madrid Championship (Campeonato Centro) is a regional league used as a qualifier for the Copa del Rey.
- Real Madrid turns 106 (I)