1910 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Events from the year 1910 in Denmark.
- May 20 – The Danish Folketing election of 1910 is held.
- June 24 – Faaborg Museum is inaugurated in manufacturer Mads Rasmussen's apartment. The current building was built from 1912 to 1915.
- September 20 – The Danish Landsting election of 1910 is held.
- The first separate bicycle path in Copenhagen is established around The Lakes, when the existing bridle paths are converted into isolated cycleways to accommodate the heavy growth of cycles at that time.
- There are almost 50,000 flush toilets installed in Copenhagen.
- The first pølsevogn sausage stand appears in Copenhagen.
- April 10 — Aage Leidersdorff, Olympic fencer (d. 1970)
- July 12 — Viggo Kampmann, politician, former prime minister (d. 1976)
- December 1 — Per Palle Storm, sculptor (died 1994).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1910 in Denmark.|