1916 - Der Unbekannte Krieg
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013)|
|1916 - Der Unbekannte Krieg|
|Developer(s)||Kriegsgraben und Stormvogel|
|Release date(s)||March 30, 2011|
1916 - Der Unbekannte Krieg is an Indie computer game developed by Kriegsgraben und Stormvogel, Aalborg, Denmark. The game was released on March 30, 2011. It is available for Windows, Mac and web based platforms.
The game is about a young German soldier who is trapped in a trench during World War I. The player is chased by robotic dinosaurs through the trenches. By using guns, flares and severed body parts from fallen German soldiers, the player must navigate through the maze and get out alive, as soon as possible.
Kriegsgraben und Stormvogel is a student group in Aalborg, consisting of 12 students with interdisciplinary competencies. "1916 - Der Unbekannte Krieg" was developed within a month as part of DADIU education, by the group in association with DADIU (The National Academy of Digital, Interactive Entertainment), in a collaboration between universities and art schools in Denmark.
- Game Director – David Adler
- Game Designer – Tobias Iskov Thomsen
- Project Manager – Martin Backlund Rasmussen
- Lead Game Programmer - Peder Sand Sørensen
- Game Programmer 1 – Jais Heslegrave
- Game Programmer 2 - Thomas Justesen
- Lead Animator – Keld Nissen
- Animator – Atli Hafsteinsson
- Art Director – Benjamin Maroti Magnussen
- Lead CG Artist – Simon Lee Bresling
- CG Artist – Mikkel Nørfeldt
- Audio Designer – Morten Lund Søegaard
|This article about a video game released for personal computers is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|