1932 Copa del Rey
||228 (4.07 per match)
The 1932 Copa del Rey (known at that time as the Republic's Cup) was the 32nd edition of the Copa del Rey, the Spanish football cup competition.
The competition started on April 10, 1932 and concluded on June 19, 1932 with the final, held at the Estadio Chamartín in Madrid. Athletic Bilbao won their 12th title, the third in a row.
As in the previous tournaments, the teams qualified through the Regional Championships
- Andalusia: Sevilla FC, Betis Balompié
- Asturias–Cantabria: Oviedo FC, Sporting de Gijón, Racing de Santander
- Balearic Islands: CD Mallorca
- Canary Islands: CD Tenerife
- Catalonia: FC Barcelona, CD Español, CD Júpiter
- Extremadura: Don Benito FC
- Galicia: Celta de Vigo, Deportivo La Coruña
- Gipuzkoa–Navarre–Aragon: Unión Club, Donostia FC, CD Logroño, CA Osasuna
- Murcia: Murcia FC, Imperial FC
- Center Region-Aragon: Madrid CF, Athletic Madrid, Valladolid Deportivo, CD Nacional
- Valencia: Valencia CF, CD Castellón
- Biscay: Athletic Bilbao, CD Alavés, Arenas Club
Round of 32
The first leg was played on April 10. The second leg was played on April 17. FC Barcelona, Madrid FC, Unión Club and Athletic Bilbao received a bye to the round of 16.
- Replay matches
Round of 16
The first leg was played on May 8. The second leg was played on May 15.
- Replay match
The first leg was played on May 22. The second leg was played on May 29.
The first leg was played on June 5. The second leg was played on June 12.
- ^ Played in Vigo (as the first match) on April 14
- ^ Played in Valencia.
- ^ Played in Zaragoza on April 19.
- ^ Played in Santander on April 19.
- ^ Played on May 14.
- ^ Played in Madrid on May 16.