The 1933 Rose Bowl was the 19th Rose Bowl game, an American post-season college football game that was played on a day after New Year's Day 1933 in Pasadena, California. It featured two undefeated teams, the Pittsburgh Panthers against the USC Trojans. 
- USC – Palmer, 33-yard pass from Griffith (Smith kick good)
- USC – Homer Griffith, 1-yard pass from Bright (Smith kick good)
- USC – Cotton Warburton, 1-yard run (Smith kick good)
- USC – Warburton, 11-yard run (Smith kick good)
- USC – Barber, 2-yard run (Lady kick good) Coaches
Losing by 35 points, Pittsburgh set a school record of worst defeat up to this time.
- ^ 2009 Kickoff Luncheon and Rose Bowl Hall of Fame Induction program