1936 in Germany
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1936
List of years in Germany
Events in the year 1936 in Germany.
Head of State
- 6 February — The IV Olympic Winter Games open in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.
- 7 March — In violation of the Treaty of Versailles, Germany reoccupies the Rhineland.
- 1 August — The 1936 Summer Olympics open in Berlin, Germany, and mark the first live television coverage of a sports event in world history.
- 30 August — Ernest Nash flees Germany for Rome.
- 26 November — The Anti-Comintern Pact is signed by Germany and Japan.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2011)|
|This section requires expansion. (February 2011)|
|This German history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|