1940–41 Yugoslav Hockey League season
|1940–41 Yugoslav Hockey League season|
|League||Yugoslav Ice Hockey League|
The competition was divided up into divisions. The finals consisted of teams from three entities in which hockey was played in the country, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia. There were four Croatian teams in the league, and they played against one another in the same division. The winner would thus advance on to the championship.
- In the semifinals Varaždin beat HAŠK Zagreb by 1–0.
- In the finals Varaždin beat ZKD Zagreb by 3–2.
The finals were held on 1 and 2 February. They were in round robin format.
- 1 February – Varaždin 7–0 Palić
- 2 February – Ilirija 10–0 Varaždin
- 2 February – Ilirija 13–1 Palić
- Ilirija Ljubljana