|1942 (December) NFL All-Star Game
||December 27, 1942
||Shibe Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
|TV in the United States
The 1942 National Football League All-star Game (December) was the professional football league's fifth all-star game. The game pitted the Washington Redskins, the league's champion for the 1942 season, against a team of all-stars. The game was played on Sunday, December 27, 1942, at Shibe Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in front of 18,671 fans. The all-stars defeated the Redskins by a score of 17–14.
The All-star team was coached by Chicago Bears head coach Hunk Anderson while Ray Flaherty led his Washington Redskins.
The players involved in this game were:
NFL All-Stars Roster
||Tommy Thompson, Philadelphia Eagles
||Larry Craig, Green Bay Packers
Sid Luckman, Chicago Bears
||Bill Dudley, Pittsburgh Steelers
||Cecil Isbell, Green Bay Packers
||Merl Condit, Brooklyn Dodgers
||Dante Magnani, Cleveland Rams
Bosh Pritchard, Philadelphia Eagles
||Harry Hopp, Detroit Lions
||Gary Famiglietti, Chicago Bears
Frank Maznicki, Chicago Bears
John Petty, Chicago Bears
Marshall Goldberg, Chicago Bearsa 
Dick Riffle, Pittsburgh Steelersa 
||Perry Schwartz, Brooklyn Dodgers
||George Wilson, Chicago Bears
Don Hutson, Green Bay Packersa 
||Eddie Rucinski, Brooklyn Dodgers
||Pop Ivy, Chicago Cardinals
John Siegel, Chicago Bears
||John Woudenberg, Pittsburgh Steelers
||Al Blozis, New York Giants
Frank "Bruiser" Kinard, Brooklyn Dodgers
Vic Sears, Philadelphia Eaglesa 
||Chet Adams, Cleveland Rams
||Lee Artoe, Chicago Bears
Ed Kolman, Chicago Bears
Frank Cope, New York Giantsa 
||Augie Lio, Detroit Lions
||Dan Fortmann, Chicago Bears
Milt Simington, Pittsburgh Steelersa 
||Enio Conti, Philadelphia Eagles
||Chuck Drulis, Chicago Bears
||Chuck Cherundolo, Pittsburgh Steelers
||Charley Brock, Green Bay Packers
Clyde "Bulldog" Turner, Chicago Bearsa 
Washington Redskins roster
- a Injured player; selected but did not play
- ^ a b "Dudley's 97-yard Run Helps All-Stars Beat Redskins, 17–14". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. AP. December 28, 1942. pp. 14–15. Retrieved February 15, 2012.
- ^ a b c "Pro All-Stars Confident They Can Beat Redskins". Milwaukee Journal. AP. December 26, 1942. p. 10. Retrieved February 15, 2012.
- ^ "1939 NFL Pro Bowlers". Pro-football-reference.com. Archived from the original on February 16, 2012. Retrieved February 16, 2012.
- ^ "1942 Washington Redskins roster". Pro-football-reference.com. Archived from the original on February 16, 2012. Retrieved February 16, 2012.
- ^ a b c d e "Layden Names Pro League's All-Star Squad". Meriden Record. AP. December 15, 1942. p. 11. Retrieved February 16, 2012.