1946 Memorial Cup
The 1946 Memorial Cup final was the 28th junior ice hockey championship of the Canadian Amateur Hockey Association. The George Richardson Memorial Trophy champions Toronto St. Michael's Majors of the Ontario Hockey Association in Eastern Canada competed against the Abbott Cup champions Winnipeg Monarchs of the Manitoba Junior Hockey League in Western Canada. In a best-of-seven series, held at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, Ontario, Winnipeg won their 3rd Memorial Cup, defeating St. Michael's 4 games to 3.
- Game 1: Winnipeg 3-2 St. Michael's
- Game 2: St. Michael's 5-3 Winnipeg
- Game 3: St. Michael's 7-3 Winnipeg
- Game 4: Winnipeg 4-3 St. Michael's
- Game 5: St. Michael's 7-4 Winnipeg
- Game 6: Winnipeg 4-2 St. Michael's
- Game 7: Winnipeg 4-2 St. Michael's
Clint Albright, Hy Beatty, Al Buchanan, Ted Chitty, Dunc Daniels, Gord Fashoway, Jack Gibson, Tank Kummerfield, Eddie Marchant, Laurie May, Red McRae, Cam Millar, George Robertson, Tom Rockey, Gord Scott, Harry Taylor, Bill Tindall. Coach: Walter Monson
- The Memorial Cup Game History. Vernon Junior 'A' Hockey History. Accessed March 12, 2012.
- Talking Note: The Memorial Cup: A History... 1946. Accessed March 12, 2012.