194th Regional Support Wing
194th Wing emblem
|Branch||Air National Guard|
|Part of||Air National Guard/Air Combat Command|
|Garrison/HQ||Camp Murray, Washington|
|Colonel Jill A. Lannan|
The United States Air Force's 194th Wing is a unit located at Camp Murray, Washington. The Mission of the 194th Regional Support Wing is "both kinetic and non-kinetic operations and include sensitive missions that reside in the cyber domain."
The wing was activated on August 30, 2006. The original commander was John Tuohy, and he commanded the wing from the activation of the unit until October 30, 2008.
Ultramarine blue and Air force yellow are the Air Force colors. Blue alludes to the sky, the primary theater of Air Force operations. Yellow refers to the sun and the excellence required of Air Force personnel. The Phoenix represents the rebirth and change; the constant flexibility needed in an ever changing Air Force, as well as the diversity of missions within the wing. The Phoenix is rising out of the globe, which represents the unit’s worldwide mission. The Phoenix and globe sit on a field of black, representing cyberspace, the unit’s final theater of operations.
- Washington Air National Guard, 2006-present
- Gained by Air Combat Command, 2006-present
- 194th Mission Support Group
- 194th Comptroller Flight
- 194th Communications Flight
- 194th Force Support Flight
- 194th Logistics Readiness Flight
- 194th Security Forces Flight
- 194th Medical Group
- 194th Air Support Operations Group
- 111th Air Support Operations Squadron
- 116th Air Support Operations Squadron
- 116th Weather Flight
- 248th Civil Engineer Flight
- 252d Combat Communications Group
- 143d Information Operations Squadron
- 194th Intelligence Squadron
- 215th Engineering and Installation Squadron (at Paine Air National Guard Base)
- 242d Combat Communications Squadron (at Fairchild Air Force Base)
- 256th Intelligence Squadron (at Fairchild Air Force Base)
- 262nd Network Warfare Squadron (at Joint Base Lewis-McChord)
- Camp Murray (2006–Present)
- Adam Ashton (October 7, 2012). "WA National Guard focusing on cyber security". The News Tribune. Retrieved May 26, 2013.
- "Team Fairchild". Fairchild Air Force Base. Retrieved May 26, 2013.
- 262nd Network Warfare Squadron
- Air Force Personnel Center Awards Search (Post-1991)