194th Regional Support Wing
194th Wing emblem
|Branch||Air National Guard|
|Part of||Air National Guard/Air Combat Command|
|Garrison/HQ||Camp Murray, Washington|
|Colonel Jill A. Lannan|
The United States Air Force's 194th Wing is a unit located at Camp Murray, Washington. The Mission of the 194th Regional Support Wing is "both kinetic and non-kinetic operations and include sensitive missions that reside in the cyber domain."
Ultramarine blue and Air force yellow are the Air Force colors. Blue alludes to the sky, the primary theater of Air Force operations. Yellow refers to the sun and the excellence required of Air Force personnel. The Phoenix represents the rebirth and change; the constant flexibility needed in an ever changing Air Force, as well as the diversity of missions within the wing. The Phoenix is rising out of the globe, which represents the unit’s worldwide mission. The Phoenix and globe sit on a field of black, representing cyberspace, the unit’s final theater of operations.
- Washington Air National Guard, 2006–present
- Gained by Air Combat Command, 2006-present
The 194 RSW is composed of four groups, nine squadrons, and four flights. Most units are stationed at Camp Murry, although two are located a Fairchild AFB and one is located at Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
- 194th Air Support Operations Group
- 111th Air Support Operations Squadron
- 116th Air Support Operations Squadron
- 116th Weather Flight
- 194th Mission Support Group
- 194th Communications Flight
- 194th Force Support Squadron
- 194th Logistics Readiness Squadron
- 194th Security Forces Flight
- 248th Civil Engineer Flight
- 194th Medical Group
- 252d Cyberspace Operations Group
- Camp Murray (2006–Present)
- "Brigadier General John S. Tuohy Biography". Washington Military Department. June 2014. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- "Units of the 194th Regional Support Wing". Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- Adam Ashton (October 7, 2012). "WA National Guard focusing on cyber security". The News Tribune. Retrieved May 26, 2013.
- "Team Fairchild". Fairchild Air Force Base. Retrieved May 26, 2013.
- 262nd Network Warfare Squadron
- Air Force Personnel Center Awards Search (Post-1991)