|Centuries:||1st century – 2nd century – 3rd century|
|Decades:||160s 170s 180s – 190s – 200s 210s 220s|
|Years:||192 193 194 – 195 – 196 197 198|
|195 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||948|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1649 – -1648|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||甲戌年 (Wood Dog)
2891 or 2831
— to —
乙亥年 (Wood Pig)
2892 or 2832
|Coptic calendar||-89 – -88|
|- Vikram Samvat||251–252|
|- Shaka Samvat||117–118|
|- Kali Yuga||3296–3297|
|Igbo calendar||-805 – -804|
|Iranian calendar||427 BP – 426 BP|
|Islamic calendar||440 BH – 439 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1717 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||738|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 195.|
Year 195 (CXCV) was a common year starting on Wednesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Scrapula and Clemens (or, less frequently, year 948 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 195 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
- Emperor Septimius Severus has the Senate deify Commodus in an attempt to gain favor with the family of Marcus Aurelius.
- King Vologases V and other eastern princes support the claims of Pescennius Niger. The province of Mesopotamia rises in revolt with Parthian support. Severus travels to Mesopotamia to battle the Parthians.
- The province of Syria is divided and the role of Antioch is diminished. The Romans annexed the Syrian city's Edessa and Nisibis (modern Turkey). Severus re-establishes his headquarters and colonies there.
- Lucius Septimius Bassianus (Caracalla), age 7, changed his name to Marcus Aurelius Antoninus to solidify connections with the family of Marcus Aurelius and is given the title Caesar.
- Clodius Albinus, who had been proclaimed emperor in Britain, crosses into Gaul with his legions, while at the same time recruiting new soldiers. He is soon the head of an army of 150,000 men. Severus, still in Mesopotamia, hastily returns to Rome.
- The denarius is devalued by Severus. The coin now contains only 50% precious metal.
- Last (2nd) year of Xingping era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- In China, the Xiongnu Federation crosses the Great Wall and establishes itself in Shanxi province.
- Fan Chou (executed by Guo Si)
- Huangfu Song, general of the Han Dynasty
- Ze Rong, general under Tao Qian
- Zhang Miao (defeated by Cao Cao)
- Zhu Jun, general (illness)