1956 Emperor's Cup
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Statistics of Emperor's Cup in the 1956 season.
It was contested by 16 teams, and Keio BRB won the championship.
- Kwangaku Club 8-0 Tomioka Soccer
- Hamamatsu Soccer 0-4 Keio BRB
- All Muroran 0-7 Toyo Industries
- All Rikkyo 2-1 Tohoku Gakuin University
- Urawa Club 1-1 (lottery) All Kansai University
- Chuo University Club 2-1 Kyoto Shiko
- Osaka Club 5-1 Ueda Club
- University of Tokyo LB 1-6 Yawata Steel
- Kwangaku Club 1-2 Keio BRB
- Toyo Industries 1-0 All Rikkyo
- All Kansai University 1-3 Chuo University Club
- Osaka Club 1-1 (lottery) Yawata Steel
Keio BRB won the championship.
- (Japanese) NHK