1957–58 Liga Alef
The 1957–58 Liga Alef season saw Beitar Jerusalem win the title. However, there was no promotion to Liga Leumit or relegation to Liga Bet, after the Israel Football Association decided to abandon the league before the end of the season, due to suspicions of bribery.
|3||Hapoel Mahane Yehuda||20||11||4||5||63||41||22||26|
|4||Shimshon Tel Aviv||20||8||7||5||27||16||11||23|
|5||Hapoel Kiryat Haim||20||8||5||7||36||36||0||21|
|9||Hakoah Tel Aviv||20||6||6||8||32||43||-11||18|
1. Hapoel Balfouria which were promoted from Liga Bet, merged with Hapoel Afula in 1954. however, since the 1957-58 season, they were officially known as Hapoel Afula, and also mentioned by the press in both names.
- 1957-58 Bnei Yehuda (Hebrew)
- All the league matches starting this Saturday were abandoned due to the fixed matches (Page 1) Hadshot HaSport, 14 May 1958, archive.football.co.il (Hebrew)
- FA Operated Maariv, 29.8.54, Historical Jewish Press (Hebrew)
- Bnei Yehuda 0-3 defeat to Kiryat Haim increase chances of Beitar Heruth, 20.4.58, Historical Jewish Press (Hebrew)
- Hapoel Balfouria and Beer Sheva in Liga Alef Davar, 14.6.59, Historical Jewish Press (Hebrew)